Automatización / Operaciones
|Descripción de la oferta:
Mecalux is one of the leading companies in the storage systems market. It is specialized in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of metal racking, automated warehouses and other storage solutions. Mecalux is the leading storage company in Spain and ranks third in the world in its field, selling to more than 70 countries.
The person in this position will be responsible, among others, behind:
- Preparation of the Project's technical documents and Control System Specifications.
- Programing and developing of control system software.
- Start-up / Commissioning of Automated machines and control systems.
- Troubleshooting and removal of faults, failures and disturbances in automation equipment and devices.
- Configuration and implementation of devices and elements like weighting devices, bar code scanners, measurement devices, etc.
- Provide training to Service Department and customer's operators and maintenance staff.
- Supervision and control of work Performed by subcontractors or other dependent Control Systems teams.
|Vacante ubicada en:
||Barcelona, Cornellà de Llobregat, España
- Medium or higher education on automation, robotics, electronics or IT
- Knowledge of PLC, HMI and SCADA programming
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of Frequency Inverters parameterization and operation (preferable SEW and Lenze)
- Knowledge of the Fieldbus networks (Profibus, Profinet, etc.)
- Good knowledge of English language
- High availability and readiness for frequent business trips
- Autonomy in carrying out the duties
- Professional experience in the Automation area (preferable)
- C language programming knowledge (preferable)
- Opportunity to join a top-notch team
- Multinational environment
||Inscribirse a la oferta